– VIX achieved its inverted Head & Shoulders target last week, plus another higher target given to subscribers. The fractal pattern in VIX has surprised most observers and may repeat the pattern yet again.
SPX has failed at Long-term support.
SPX has now failed at Long-term support at 1903.30. What is worse, it closed beneath it, losing all near-term support until it reaches mid-Cycle support… Continue reading
– VIX broke above the neckline of an inverted Head & Shoulders formation that indicates a probable surprise target in the near term. VIX displays an exponential fractal pattern that, if repeated, may surprise many to the upside.
SPX is now challenging Long-term support.
SPX is now challenging Long-term support at 1901.71. This is the first visitation of Long-term support since November, 2012, when the… Continue reading
– VIX closed at the upper trendline of its Ending Diagonal after testing weekly Cycle Top resistance at 18.42. It has also left an inverted Head & Shoulders formation that indicates a probable surprise target in the near term.
SPX had a larger breakdown this week.
The breakdown in SPX is now much more obvious. So obvious that a great effort was made on Thursday… Continue reading
– VIX closed above its weekly mid-Cycle resistance at 14.22 after completing what appears to be an irregular Intermediate Wave (2). It is now due to rise above its previous highs to meet or exceed the February 3 top at 21.48. The Friday VIXnado has made another appearance…
SPX has broken its Diagonal trendline.
SPX closed beneath the two-year long Ending Diagonal trendline yesterday and… Continue reading
– VIX challenged weekly mid-Cycle resistance at 14.23 this week before completing what appears to be an irregular Intermediate Wave (2). The largest move down occurred on the same day it made tis high…Wednesday after the FOMC announcement.
SPX breaks higher for quadruple witching.
SPX closed positive for quadruple witching this week just in time to pay off institutional options, futures and options on… Continue reading
– VIX challenged weekly mid-cycle resistance at 14.27, but closed the week beneath weekly Long-term support at 13.53. This week’s breakout above last week’s high may be a signal to exit equities. VIX may have become “unrigged” on Friday.
SPX may have closed beneath its Ending Diagonal trendline.
SPX appears to have closed beneath the lower trendline of its Ending Diagonal… Continue reading
SPX forms a Broadening Top.
SPX appears to be in the final phase of a Broadening Top (Megaphone) formation. Despite making an all-time closing high, a Broadening Top . It is noteworthy to… Continue reading
– VIX made a new weekly low, but did not retest the lower trendline of its Ending Diagonal as it put in an early trading cycle low on Monday. The ensuing rally may be surprisingly sharp and strong as it takes out overhead resistance..
SPX extends its top.
SPX made its final high on Tuesday, extending the Cyclical Bull Market by another week. Round number… Continue reading
– VIX closed at its weekly low, possibly intended to retest the lower trendline of its Ending Diagonal before reversing higher. It is on track to make a Trading Cycle low on Wednesday. Once accomplished, the ensuing rally may be surprisingly sharp and strong.
SPX re-enters its Ending Diagonal.
SPX re-entered its Ending Diagonal and appears to be capable of challenging the upper trendline one… Continue reading
– VIX broke above its Ending Diagonal trendline but pulled back within the formation. It closed above Intermediate-term support at 12.54. It may be capable of a breakout above prior highs in the next week or so.
SPX’s closed beneath its Ending Diagonal trendline.
SPX made a 61.8% retracement of its decline this week, but stayed beneath the lower trendline… Continue reading